The top left, next to the original Tanner's patch is the original Tanner Hse House which was named in honor of William Tanner. William Tanner allowed for the hose cart to be stored in his barn located in the one hundred block of Cogswell Avenue. The fire station later moved to the corner of Milton Avenue and Bridge Street.In 1913 a station was erected on the corner of Milton Avenue and Franklin Street where the company continued to run out of until 2005 when Stations one and three merged into the current station on the corner of Milton Avenue and Orchard Road.

TANNER'S

BATTALION

TANNER HOSE COMPANY